Random Death [GORE] Random Death [GORE]

Sweet!

It's good. I like the way it get's gorier and gorier throughout the flash.

Not enough to give me nightmares, though. Photoshop other people in blood and gore and then I'll probably be shitting my pants.

Good though!

GoreAddict responds:

Oh well thanks

The Ambridge Mansion-Day1 The Ambridge Mansion-Day1

Excellent!

Huh, wow! A cool game with actual scare potential! NiIIIce.

The flash animatings weren't bad, the smoothness of the torch movements were fabulous. It's a great concept and it has a great way of finding out things!

This truly deserves all the 10s it gets!

Something Raging Something Raging

Still awesome

Second review (once again!)

Ummm, for the collab, I have my riffs on powertab at the moment, on my new computer, and I can use my pen-drive to get it on this computer, then I'll send the riffs to you.

If we need to carry on talking about this, I'll either email you or one of us writes a new song.

Peace Dood, and keep up the good writing shit. Cool song!

speedmetalmessiah responds:

Ok I'll keep it up.Oh and check your e-mail.

Farewell (cover) Farewell (cover)

YAY2

PLEASE PLEASE do Black Star. I've only heard 10 YM songs altogether (Vengeance, Rising Force and the whole of RF album) and my fav is Black Star. Do that cover and I will worship you.

Again, brilliant cover!!

speedmetalmessiah responds:

Wow man I can't believe you haven't heard more.Black Star is perfect everything just sounds right in that song.Hopefully the drums don't take to long to make.I'm going to look for a drum tab.

Super Mario Underworld remake Super Mario Underworld remake

Ha!

Same old routine - Clicking on 'Review This Audio', straight-away clicking tens across the board, writing a positive review, then voting 5.

I've decided that I will burn the ass off George Bush if this isn't in an animation.

HAHA cool still

speedmetalmessiah responds:

Hahaha you should burn his ass off while he sits on the queen's couch imagine the look on everybodys faces hahahahahahahaha that would be priceless.

Thanks for another review I'll probably make my alternate account either today or tommorow then go review your tunes again you deserve it.