Guitar Solo Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Guitar Solo Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I'm a lazuy bastard

I'm gonna copy one of my old reviews into this:

This a pretty fuckin cool solo Speedmetal! Fuck me you play pretty fast! It would be even better with sweep picking. Hell, I'm glad we have you for our Online Band lead guitars. That's gonna rock even more than this!! C ya!

You deserve it again. Because you rock.

speedmetalmessiah responds:

Yes yes I do.Hahahaha just kidding I don't really have an ego.Thanks man.

Riffs and a little solo Riffs and a little solo

Brilliant riffs and a cool little solo!

I love this one. The solo is perfection. Truly excellent. Great work!

speedmetalmessiah responds:

Thanks dood I kinda wish I would have used a different setting so there wouldn't be so much noise.Oh well I just kinda played whatever came to my head.

Thanks for re-reviewing all my stuff.I really do appreciate it.

speedmetalmessiah's loop speedmetalmessiah's loop

Great.

This is one of your best. Great stuff, you make awesome music.

speedmetalmessiah responds:

Thanks a lot man.Just wait for my long track that ones gonna kill.

speedmetalmessiah speedmetalmessiah

This is one of your best so far, but all your stuff is good. Brilliant, infact.

speedmetalmessiah responds:

I don't know about brilliant but thanks for the compliment.I really liked the solo in this one.

My loop My loop

Gureat!

Nice loop Speedmetal. I hope you appreciate me rating on all of your songs again. I love your music. Awesome.

speedmetalmessiah responds:

Hell yeah I appreciate it.I'll probably do the same for you soon.You deserve it more than I do.Thanks again buddy.

D_DEAD from DOOM2 D_DEAD from DOOM2

HAHAHA THIS IS GREAT.

Both of your versions are cool. Very cool stuff!! I love the sound here.

speedmetalmessiah responds:

Thanks a lot dood.I like the other more because of the drums and the bass but I stilll like this one too.

Also remember harmonizers kick ass.

My first metal song My first metal song

jeah!

Oh shit I can't vote on your stuff! maybe it's because I'm still on AOL...

This is cool stuff I really like it.

speedmetalmessiah responds:

Thanks man.Sorry I'm kinda tired right now I've been up for over 24 hours so I can't really think of much to say.

Speedmetal's Melodic Solo Speedmetal's Melodic Solo

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Hi this is FlameMesial (no really). I wanted to review your songs again, and make non-metal related music in a different account. I thought I'd come clean quickly, but for a minute I was arguing with myself.

Cool fucking song. I'll be reviewing all of your stuff (again!), I can also vote on it. expect a second wave of 10 ratings and 5 votings!!

Thanks man.

Thunder Storm Thunder Storm

Don't stop

Why are you stopping? Your music kicks ass. Why can't other people stop instead? How about that fucking flamemesile guy? I can't believe how much he sucks ass. Anyway, don't stop.

GoreBastard responds:

Thanks mate. I think FlameMesial is cool, I like his music alot. Anyway, I'm gonna stop because I need to do bigger things. Newgrounds is the best site to submit flash, but not the best for submitting music. I need a band or something. Maybe I'll do something once every so often and put it on Newgrounds, I'll just have to wait and see.
Anyway cheers for the review mate!

Alien Bastards Alien Bastards

Your gay.

Your fuckin gay and your music sucks.

FlameMesial responds:

Man, talk about alter-ego!!