Something Raging Something Raging

Still awesome

Second review (once again!)

Ummm, for the collab, I have my riffs on powertab at the moment, on my new computer, and I can use my pen-drive to get it on this computer, then I'll send the riffs to you.

If we need to carry on talking about this, I'll either email you or one of us writes a new song.

Peace Dood, and keep up the good writing shit. Cool song!

speedmetalmessiah responds:

Ok I'll keep it up.Oh and check your e-mail.

Farewell (cover) Farewell (cover)

YAY2

PLEASE PLEASE do Black Star. I've only heard 10 YM songs altogether (Vengeance, Rising Force and the whole of RF album) and my fav is Black Star. Do that cover and I will worship you.

Again, brilliant cover!!

speedmetalmessiah responds:

Wow man I can't believe you haven't heard more.Black Star is perfect everything just sounds right in that song.Hopefully the drums don't take to long to make.I'm going to look for a drum tab.

Super Mario Underworld remake Super Mario Underworld remake

Ha!

Same old routine - Clicking on 'Review This Audio', straight-away clicking tens across the board, writing a positive review, then voting 5.

I've decided that I will burn the ass off George Bush if this isn't in an animation.

HAHA cool still

speedmetalmessiah responds:

Hahaha you should burn his ass off while he sits on the queen's couch imagine the look on everybodys faces hahahahahahahaha that would be priceless.

Thanks for another review I'll probably make my alternate account either today or tommorow then go review your tunes again you deserve it.

Cannibal Corpse Riff Cannibal Corpse Riff

Awesome, a cover!

Dood, This still fucking rocks hard.

Oh, and a cover! Living Dissection eh?

I can download the song (because I don't have the album) and I'll see if I can do the drums! Wouldn't that be awesome! But if we decide to do Living Dissection then we should wait a while for me to get a computer in the garage for better drum quality.

It'll rock like fuck.

GoreBastard responds:

Fuck yeah. Living Dissection is my favourite song from that album. I've always wanted to cover it, but getting the drums right on Acoustica Beatcraft is a pain in the arse. You should get that album, because it's the best fucking death metal album ever! I used to listen to it everyday on the way to work for almost 2 fucking years!!!!!!

Fucking yeah. I can already play the song on guitar, so if you wanna do some drums, and speedmetalmeseossakd (how ever the fuck you spell it) wants to do bass for it then I'll do it dude! Fucking yeah.

Art of riffage (remastered) Art of riffage (remastered)

NIIICE

This is just as good as the last one in my opinion. I liked it, and, listening to it again, I realised that the slower riff at the start with the powerchords - sounded very Fear Factory. I like that.

Very cool song Dood I hope to see this in a flash!

Nicholls responds:

hey i do too.....

nice to see you liked it

Southern Brutality UNFINISHED Southern Brutality UNFINISHED

Well hurry up and finish it!
Good stuff, Dood. Even though nothing was real...

Street Fighter - Ken Metalized Street Fighter - Ken Metalized

Hell yeahs!

Gore, did your account get banned on the forums? Both of my accounts did!

By the way cool fucking song.

GoreBastard responds:

Hahaha! Yeah, I got a 2 day ban for spamming. It said "You can thank Rucklo". Hahaha! That bastard grassed us all up... even himself!!! He's a crazy dude!

Cheesy Tune Cheesy Tune

Funnununnuunununnununny.

Right now I'm the only person who has reviewed your music!!

Check out my I_Will_Defy song in my I_Will_Defy profile. It's good for a boss battle.

Cheesy tune1 Cheesy tune1

Funnunny.

This is Andy's second account. Don't ask me why. I still find this funny. I wish I could vote again, but even though I have another account, I'm on the same ip. See you on Wednesday (or earlier).

Death Sentence Death Sentence

It's me again.

Technically, this is FlameMesial here, and I'm still a fuckin zombie.

I had to review this again, to join in with you at the start of the song:

RRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRR.........

This is cool music, very cool. Now, if you'll excuse me, I will attempt to eat your brains.

jarrydn responds:

LEAVE MY BRAINS ALONE, ZOMBIE SCUM!